Cheesy Overnight Oven Bake
Easy and delicious oven-baked egg casserole that will become a family favorite! I call this recipe "overnight" because you can make it the night before you want to serve it and have it ready in the fridge to bake in the morning. I usually bake it to have on hand for a quick breakfast in the morning. Just reheat a slice in the microwave for a quick, easy work or school day breakfast. Add other veggies if you prefer, but this blend is our favorite! (omit mushrooms for picky eaters who don't care for them!) This recipe can be easily doubled to make a 9"x13" pan. This is a great if you have a larger family or want to make more "reheatable" portions to have on hand. We love the THM brand of Nutritional Yeast, but you can swap out any brand for it. Haven't tried Nutritional Yeast yet? It adds a yummy, slightly nutty taste to your foods. I love adding it to eggs, and it really enhances the flavor of this dish. Click here to purchase it.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c. frozen Seasoning Blend vegetables
- 1/2 c. deli ham, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. THM Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9"x9" pan with coconut or avocado oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add cream and whisk again.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into pan. Bake for 35 min. or until center is set.