Split Pea & Ham Soup (for the Instant Pot) - E
This is one of my hubby's faves! He love soups and requests this recipe often. It makes enough for leftovers (lunch and supper) for several days. Freezes well, too!
- Instant Pot
- 16 oz. bag split rinsed & drained
- 1 c. diced lean deli ham
- 1 bag frozen seasoning blend
- 6 c. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. THM Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tsp. THM Mineral Salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1 tsp. season salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper optional
- Add all ingredients into the insert bowl of the Instant Pot and stir.
- Secure the lid and cook on the Soup setting for 15 minutes, then do a NPR (no pressure release) for 45 minutes. Serve warm.